Four or five years ago, Mike received a gift box of grilling spices for Christmas. A family member had gotten it for him…not knowing that the store was about a mile down the road from where we lived at the time. We didn’t know that either…
Penzey’s Spices are AMAZING!! They are so flavorful…once you use them, you’ll never go back. (Okay, so that isn’t 100% true…Mike uses a lot of garlic while grilling, so we buy that in bulk at Costco…but the Penzey’s garlic a definitely better.)
We just made a special trip to our old stomping ground to restock:
Because I love these spices so much, I want to share the joy. I’m giving away one spice bag to a lucky winner!
To Enter to Win the spices:
Go to penzeys.com and browse around a little. Then come back and enter to win!
There are multiple ways to enter. Only one of the ways to enter is mandatory, all of the others are optional – you do not have to do all of them to be entered! Please leave a separate comment for each entry – it’s easier for me to count them that way 🙂
You have until Midnight on Thursday, July 15th to enter. The winner will be posted on Friday the 16th.
Mandatory – 1 entry:
- Do you bake? Do you grill? Do you just like to add an extra kick to your salad? Which spice from their website looks the best to you? (And what would you do with it?)
Optional – 1 entry each:
- Do you have a recipe you LOVE that uses one (or more) of the following: sage, savory, nutmeg, cinnamon, seasoned salt? (These are the non-grilling spices I have on hand, so I’m looking for more ideas 🙂 )
- Do you already use Penzey’s spices? Do you have a favorite spice/recipe idea for me?
- Tweet about this post and leave a comment with a direct link to your tweet.
Optional – 2 entries:
- Blog about this post and leave a comment with a direct link to your post.
Disclaimer: I have not received anything from Penzey’s to review or give away. I just love their stuff enough to try to introduce it to everyone I meet. 🙂