The view from the Zoo comes from Nancy, who can be (mostly) defined by the following:
- Mom to twins, Burke and Maggie, born in 2005 (check out how old the kids are on the ticker over there on the right)
- Mom to Logan, born in 2007 (his ticker is over there too)
- Wife of Mike – the best partner in the whole wide world!
- Thirty-One Gifts Consultant
- Goldfish Smiles Ambassador
- Volunteer President for the Massachusetts Mothers of Twins club – founding chapter (MMOTA Founding Chapter)
- Volunteer Boy Scout leader
- Sister (middle kid) to 3 sisters, 1 brother, 2 sisters-in-law, and 2 brothers-in-law. Oh, and a bunch of step-siblings too
- Daughter to Mom, Dad, and Step-mom
- Red Sox FAN
Before I became a mommy I crocheted, played grown-up board games, went to the movies, was a Girl Scout leader, volunteered with the Big Brother/Big Sister program, got enough sleep…I wouldn’t trade it for the world.