Just the other day I was thinking, “Hm. I haven’t seen many blog award posts in a while…were those just a fad? Has everyone been through them all?” And then…BAM! Debi from Who Says Eight is Enough gave me this cute award! Thanks Debi – it really means a lot to me
Have you “met” Debi yet? She has about a million different blogs and has about a million different projects going on. She also has 9 kids! I’m not sure how she does it, except for that I’m pretty sure she doesn’t ever sleep…
The Gorgeous Blogger Award
By accepting this award I am required to tell you six things about myself that you don’t know and then award it to six other gorgeous bloggers.
- I’m actually pretty shy, and never really feel like I belong when I go to new-ish places – even though I know I have every right to be there … like PTO meetings and church.
- I fell off my diet and have gained 5 pounds back. *sigh* And have zero motivation to get back into the swing of things.
- I’m constantly worried that I don’t pay enough attention to my kids…or that one of them gets more attention than the others…
- I can eat an entire bag of potato chips in one sitting.
- I’m torn between my love for our house and town and wanting to move closer to where I grew up.
- I’m a complete “home body”, but I miss the days of game nights out with friends.
And the 6 gorgeous bloggers:
- What a Card
- Cheryl at Twinfatuation
- Heather at Want What You Have
- Nicole at Sotoriffic Twins
- Nancy at Southern Blessings
- Laura at Catholic Teacher Musings