Sorry, this giveaway is now CLOSED.
Stop & Shop is offering a great Back to School promotion, where you can save on both groceries and gas!
This Back-to-School Saving Event is taking place at Stop & Shop stores
Here is how it works:
General Mills and Stop & Shop are teaming up to give families a great way to stock up and save as they gear up for back to school.
Here’s why you should shop at Stop & Shop’s big Back to School Event.
- Great sale pricing on the participating General Mills brands:
Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Reeses Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cookie Crisp Sprinkles, Cookie Crisp, Fruit Snacks, Old El Paso Dinner Kits, Pillsbury Strudel, Pillsbury Scrambles, Green Giant Boxed Vegetables, Yoplait Yo-Plus Multi-Pack, Fiber One Yogurt Multi-Pack, Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookies, Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, Pillsbury Sweet Rolls and Yoplait Delights.
- Additional savings for you or your school, depending on which Stop & Shop location you shop
If your Stop & Shop store sells gas
- Buy four (4) participating General Mills items and you’ll automatically earn 100 points on your Stop & Shop card
- For every 100 points earned, you’ll save 10¢ per gallon of gas (Please note: Total discount cannot exceed price per gallon)
- Just swipe your Stop & Shop Card at the pump to redeem your Gas Rewards
If your Stop & Shop store doesn’t sell gas
- For those Stop & Shop locations without gas stations, don’t worry – you’re not left out of the savings – if you buy five (5) participating General Mills products, you will receive 20 Bonus Box Tops for your school
MyBlogSpark is providing a $10 Stop & Shop Gift Card for me to offer to you!
Because the sale ends on the 10th, this is going to be a short giveaway period so I can try to get the card to you before the sale is over.
There are multiple ways to enter. Only one of the ways to enter is mandatory, all of the others are optional – you do not have to do all of them to be entered!
You have until Midnight on Saturday, September 5th to enter. The winner will be posted on Sunday the 6th. If you get your address to me before Monday morning, there’s a good chance the gift card will get to you before the Stop & Shop sale ends.
Mandatory – 1 entry:
- Tell me, does the Stop & Shop around you have a gas station – and do you use it?
Optional – 1 entry each:
- Tell me the most money you’ve ever saved at a grocery store (and how!).
- Twitter about this post and leave a comment with a direct link to your tweet.
Optional – 2 entries:
- Blog about this post and leave a comment with a direct link to your post.